From the Blog
Posted on July 30, 2014
The JettRiders have been pedaling their way across American since June and will finally reach the end of their long journey on August 15th in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey! Come join us on that day and help cheer on the riders as they bike those last few miles and dip their bike tires in [...] Read more >
- Jul 30, 2014: Kelly and Gman’s Blog
- Jul 30, 2014: Tuesday – July 29, 2014
- Jul 28, 2014: Monday – July 28, 2014 A Day off with the Van Houten’s
- Jul 25, 2014: Thursday – July 24, 2014
- Jul 24, 2014: Wednesday – July 23, 2014
The Jett Foundation is now accepting Applications for riders, supporters and sponsors for the JettRide.
Register to become a JettRider.
Register to become a DayRider.
This year’s JettRide will start on June 15, 2014 in Astoria, Oregon and end on August 15, 2014 in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. Crossing 15 states, covering 3,500 miles with exciting stops at Columbia River Gorge, Mount Rushmore and Yellowstone National Park.